Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Year Anniversary


June 20th was our one year anniversary. We took a trip to Minneapolis. It was short but needed. It's crazy that it's been a year already. The weekend allowed us to take a look back out our first year of marriage, review our vows and watch the video of our wedding. For me it let me see the areas I need to get better at, but at the same time allowed me to fall deeper in love with Lindsey. I have fallen short of being a great husband, but it has allowed Gods grace to bring us closer together because of our failures. Lindsey is my treasure. I cherish everything about her. Everything she is helps to make me a better man. I rejoice and delight in her, I praise God for our love and for the gift I have in having her as my partner in making Christ Known. She has helped me understand Christ’s love for the Church and I draw closer to Gods heart as I draw closer to her. My love (Lindsey) I am yours, and I will lay down my life for you for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment